Fintalea Consulting ('Fintalea') publishes worthy content and gets permission from writers to use it in various media, including print media and online. You’re welcome to post content on Fintalea that you’ve published elsewhere, as long as you have the rights to do so and you agree to the terms of the content agreement below.
We would like to distribute your content on your behalf. This agreement gives Fintalea and its partners permission to broadcast or republish your content. This means they can use your Content in whole or in part in online websites and/or on other media channels, including social media. Fintalea always asks that partners credit any source when they use the content we make available to them.
By accepting the Fintalea Content Agreement and in consideration of our distributing your content, you are agreeing to the following:
1. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you are the owner of the Content, or that you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to grant Fintalea a license to the Content. You also affirm, represent, and warrant that the Content does not vest in some third party (e.g. your employer, if the Content was created by you in the course of your employment).
2. Aside from the licenses granted herein, you retain all ownership rights to your Content.
3. You hereby grant Fintalea and its partners a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, edit, prepare derivative works of and display the Content in any media format and through any media channels.
4. You agree to the terms of our Privacy & Cookies Policy. In particular, you agree that when we distribute your content to our partners, we may disclose your personal information to such partners in order for them to independently verify your content so that you can be given due credit.
Content rights & responsibilities
You own the rights to the content you create and post on Fintalea.
By posting content to Fintalea, you give us a non-exclusive license to publish it on Fintalea Services, including anything reasonably related to publishing it (like storing, displaying, reformatting, and distributing it). In consideration for Fintalea granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Fintalea may enable advertising on the Services, including in connection with the display of your content or other information. We may also use your content to promote Fintalea, including its products and content. We will never sell your content to third parties without your explicit permission.
You’re responsible for the content you post. This means you assume all risks related to it, including someone else’s reliance on its accuracy, or claims relating to intellectual property or other legal rights. By posting content to Fintalea, you represent that doing so doesn’t conflict with any other agreement you’ve made elsewhere.
By posting content you didn’t create to Fintalea, you are representing that you have the right to do so. For example, you are posting a work that’s in the public domain, used under license (including a free license, such as Creative Commons), or a fair use.
We can remove any content you post for any reason.
Our content and services
We reserve all rights in fintalea.com’s look and feel. Some parts of fintalea.com are licensed under third-party open source licenses. We also make some of our own code available under open source licenses. As for other parts of fintalea.com, you may not copy or adapt any portion of our code or visual design elements (including logos) without express written permission from Fintalea unless otherwise permitted by law.
You may not do, or try to do, the following:
(1) access or tamper with non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the systems of our technical providers;
(2) access or search the Services by any means other than the currently available, published interfaces (e.g., APIs) that we provide;
(3) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information; or
(4) interfere with, or disrupt, the access of any user, host, or network, including sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of content or accounts in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
We may change, terminate, or restrict access to any aspect of the service, at any time, without notice.
118/1, 80 Feet Road,
HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar,